As a Stock controller you will be receiving all goods in and controlling goods out at WaveOptics. We’re looking for a proactive candidate with experience working delivering detailed and accurate stock control
- Based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire you will be reporting to the Head of NPI
- Support all Goods in/ Goods our activities by working with internal team suppliers
- Carry out various stock checks, as and when required, and ensure that all anomalies are investigated
- To monitor and investigate stock movements on site and ensure they are recorded accurately on systems utilised.
- Working with manufacturing teams support waveguide, projector and module builds by providing kitting build runs
- Actively liaise with colleagues on stock, work orders, stock errors etc, to allow for decisions to be made in ‘real time’ which increases accuracy of stock usage information.
What we like to see
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- ERP system experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively