We are looking for a QMS Manager to focus on operation efficiency and our customers.
- You will be designing, maintaining and developing the quality management system in line with the business requirements and ISO9001 across all departments
- Managing the systems used to control and govern the QMS (Confluence and Jira) specifically
- Managing the internal and external audit processes, leading issues and opportunities to resolution
- Developing and analysing internal and external process data quality and company KPI’s to identify quality trends and improvement opportunities
- Develop and Championing our internal problem solving and root cause analysis activities with customers to eliminate recurrence of defects.
- Lead external audit in our first and 2nd tier supply base
- Responsible for Producing Monthly quality metrics and aligning action plans to ensure WO KPI’s are achieved.
What we need to see:
- Experience of creating and maintaining ISO:9001 QMS
- ISO:9001 lead auditor experience, external auditor experience would be an advantage
- Confidence to communicate and present at all levels, both internally and externally
- Self-motivation, high integrity, and resilience
- Eagerness to learn and develops skills and demonstrate pragmatic approach to supporting the support the operation in developing the QMS
- Experience of working with or developing Confluence and Jira or other SW quality tools would be an advantage
- Confident with presenting and analyzing data, with experience of using data to support recommendation and improvement actions
- Ability to build long term successful working relationships to develop the continual improvement culture.
- Practical experience Problem Solving Tools, leading supplier to ensure containment, corrective and preventative actions are completed
- Understanding of how quality practices can be applied to give commercial advantage
- Experience of implementing Lean philosophy or working within a Lean culture would be an advantage