Working in our NPI line, you will be responsible for the build and optical alignment of our projector and module builds. This is a great opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team to support the development of our next generation technology.
- This is an opportunity to work within our new NPI line based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- You will be responsible for the detailed assembly of electro-Mechanical and optical components
- You will be trained on setting up and calibrating instruments within the production area
- Actively arrange your day to ensure key production deadlines are met
- Working with our R&D engineers you will provide essential feedback to support the continued development our product.
- You will support the development of standard operating procedures for products before transfer to mass manufacture
- You will be proactively ensuring that we’re meeting quality standard
What we like to see
- Experience working within electro-mechanical environment
- Keen to learn about new technology
- Organised with attention for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 5S/ Lean experience
- Ability to travel internationally (mass manufacture transfer)
We’re looking for inquisitive individuals, looking for a role where they can continue to learn and develop within a fast-paced environment.