We are looking for a Personal Assistant with excellent organisation to primarily support the Operations Director and his core team (Quality, Procurement, Programs Director) as well as the Chief Revenue Officer.
- You will be responsible for arranging diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive depending on how the Manager likes to work
- All members of staff will be travelling regularly so you will be working with the travel agent to arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings when required
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines, typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Administration on Salesforce (training will be provided)
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Administrative support for expenses using our IT systems
- Supporting the Director of Operations with “war rooms” (company and project updates)
- Working closely with other PA and administrative staff to organize company events.
What we need to see:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative, flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines; discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.