This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with consumer electronics, OEM & ODM customers on their newest AR technology and how we can integrate our AR displays.
- Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work with our commercial Asia team and focus on the China market
- You will offer support on technical queries relating to designs reviews that enables us to close sales, support design teams in the UK and execute programs efficiently
- Working as a bridge between customers and engineering teams you will offer support on WaveOptics technology and be able to discuss our manufacturing process
- The role will be based remotely in China, but does require approximately 30%-40% travel in order to visit our customers
- This position is an integral part of a collaborative team that designs, develops and integrates complex AR technology which involves both Waveguide technology and projector designs
- You will project manage and follow up with customers but not required to close business.
What we need to see:
- Experience within Optics, preferably imaging optics or diffractive optics to enable you to pick up our designs however other optics experience will also be considered
- You will have a masters or PHD in Optics, Photonics, Engineering or Electronics
- You will be proactive, organised and be able to work to short time deliverables
- Previous experience within project management or application engineering would be an advantage however someone from design will also be considered
- Great communication skills in both English & Mandarin is required
- Previous manufacturing experience would be a bonus but not a requirement
- Good team work
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action
- You must be flexible and be able to travel at short notice.