As a Data Analyst within the Characterisation Team you will be responsible for interrogating data being reported automatically from our global manufacturing sites and providing statistical analysis and reports to a range of teams within the company. Working closely with the engineering teams you will support and acceptance analysis on new metrology system designs.
- This is an opportunity to work with a high calibre test team in our new state-of-the-art facilities in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Reporting to the Head of Characterisation you will be part of a team who are responsible for bring up, debug and characterisation of WaveOptics Augmented Reality waveguides, projectors, and module product family
- The Characterisation team are responsible for identifying, defining and delivering through to completion, the testing and metrology methods both for imaging and non-imaging systems (such as luminance, uniformity, colour, MTF, stray light) across manual and automated test regimes
- Extract and perform statistical analysis on production and R&D data to draw meaningful conclusions on device performance
- Review and interpret results and communicate findings across the development teams.
- Develop and deliver data assets – Dashboards, query outputs and investigations
- Maximise results through the setting and monitoring of KPI’s
- Define new process improvement opportunities
- Act as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deploy measurement capabilities globally.
What we like to see
- BSc or Masters in a technical discipline (Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering…)
- Python Programming Experience
- MS Excel data manipulation and Visualization
- Highly analytical with a focus on presenting clear and concise analysis and conclusions.
- Familiarity with SQL or other database architectures.
- Experience with statistical methods.
- Experience with statistical software packages (JMP, Minitab, etc)
- Experience with statistical methods used in production environments.
- Background in optics or image analysis